Can I obtain information about my co-parent's activity on OFW?
The OurFamilyWizard® website complies with all subpoena requests to produce records issued pursuant to a court order and that comply with the Minnesota Rules of Civil Procedure or other applicable procedural or substantive rules. The OurFamilyWizard® website will follow Minnesota law unless otherwise required by law applicable to the litigation. We reserve the right to evaluate each individual case to determine our legal obligations and the appropriate response.
However, our general policy requires the following:
- A valid subpoena issued pursuant to a court order and in accordance with Rule 45 or such other rules that apply to the litigation.
- Prepayment of an invoice for reasonable compensation for the time and expense involved in producing the documents.
- Payment of standard minimum fees, including a minimum Search and Retrieval Fee ($20.00); a Certification Flat Fee ($20.00); and a Per Page Copying Fee of $.18 per page.
- We reserve the right to invoice for additional fees in excess of those set forth above for bulk copying or other unusual requests.
- Should you wish to contact us about requesting records you will be directed to this policy and advised to produce a valid subpoena prior to the issuance of a cost invoice.
The OurFamilyWizard® website makes no warranties, representations, statements or guarantees (whether express, implied in law or residual) regarding the website, the information contained on the website, you or your personal information, or material and information transmitted over our system via hard copy or otherwise in connection with information provided in response to a subpoena.