The Family Vitals section of the Info Bank is a great tool for organizing many useful details about your children, such as their clothing sizes, height, and weight. You can easily reference these entries while on the move, so you never purchase incorrect sizes in clothing and other supplies.
To find Family Vitals, first, go to the Info Bank tab. You can find the Family Vitals section in the menu on the left side of the screen.
When viewing and creating Family Vitals entries, use the family member tabs at the top of the section to switch between children.
Information such as eye colour, blood type, and identifying marks are handled in the 'General Vitals' section of Family Vitals. To create or update these entries,
- Click 'Edit' in the upper right corner of the section
- Enter the desired information in the 'Edit Vitals' pop-up window
- Click 'Save' in the upper left corner
Other Family Vitals
All other family vitals are handled in boxes below the General Vitals section. To create new entries for shirt sizes, weight, height, and other details,
- Click the icon in the corresponding box.
- Enter the information and a date. If no date is provided, the entry will show the date of its creation by default.
- Click to save the entry.
Note: Parents can add their own information to Family Vitals. To keep these entries private, check the 'Make Page Private' at the top of the family vitals page when viewing your own profile. Only the family vitals of parents can be made private.